Welders permanently join pieces of metal by applying heat, using filler metal or fusion process. They join parts being manufactured, build structures and repair damaged or worn parts. They also fabricate parts, tools, machines and equipment used in the construction and manufacturing industries.
Welding IP Red Seal Refresher Course
This Refresher Course help to prepare Welder to write the Interprovincial (IP)/ Certificate of Qualification (TQ) examination. Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
May 25-30,2020 and April 18-May 30,2020(6 Saturdays)
9:00 am-4:30 pm.
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here