Truck and transport mechanics inspect, repair and maintain commercial trucks, emergency vehicles, buses and road transport vehicles. They work on the vehicle’s structural, mechanical, electrical and electronic systems. They also work on components such as engines, cab, chassis and frames, brakes, steering, suspension, drive train, HVAC, fuel systems and hydraulic systems.
Truck and Transport Mechanic IP Red Seal Refresher Course
This Refresher Course help to prepare Truck and Transport Mechanic to write the Inter provincial (IP)/ Certificate of Qualification (TQ) examination. Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
|40 Hours|| March 9 - 14, 2020|| 9am-4:30pm.|
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here