“Security Systems Technician” means a person who designs, installs, repairs, maintains, replaces, tests, services the operation of all electronic security alarm systems in accordance with the provisions of Security Services Act and regulations administered by Ministry of Public Safety & Solicitor General, Policing and Community Safety Branch, Security Programs and Police Technology Division.
Security System Technician Refresher Course
This Red Seal Refresher Course help to prepare Electrician to write the Interprovincial (IP)/ Certificate of Qualification (TQ) Examination. Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
Course Material available with practice exams
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here