A Class A FSR (Field Safety Representative) certificate of qualification entitles the holder to submit declarations on behalf of their employer for any type of regulated electrical work. There are no voltage or ampere limitations.
A Class B FSR certificate of qualification entitles the holder to submit declarations on behalf of their employer for regulated electrical work only with respect to electrical installations where the voltage of the completed installation is under 750 volts. The certification also covers the Underground Raceway scope, allowing underground conduit installations at any voltage.
Electrical- 2018 Canadian Electrical Code Course
To become an FSR certified you are required to show evidence of having successfully completed a course in the application of electrical codes and standards required by the provincial safety manager and to pass a Technical Safety BC exam. This course qualifies as ‘recognized’ by the Technical Safety BC. This course is also excellent for those electricians, technologists or engineers that merely want to refresh their knowledge and update their skills to the latest edition of the code.
|45 Hours|| Feb 29 - April 18, 2020|| 9am-4:30pm.|
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to Technical Safety BC before a candidate can write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here