Powerline technicians construct, operate, maintain and repair overhead and underground electrical transmission and distribution systems. They erect and maintain poles and structures. They also install, maintain and repair overhead and underground powerlines and cables. They splice and terminate conductors and related wiring to connect power distribution and transmission networks.
Powerline Technician IP Red Seal Refresher Course
This Refresher Course help to prepare Powerline Technician to write the Inter provincial (IP)/ Certificate of Qualification (TQ) examination.Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
|40 Hours|| March 2 - 7, 2020|| 9am-4:30pm.|
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here