Ready to write your Master Certification exam? If you are a Journeyman Electrician working in Electrical construction contracting and wish to write the exam, this course is for you. This course addresses a wide range of essential topics, such as interpreting rules within the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code, calculation and application of demand factors, review of single- and three-phase systems, transformer connections, over-current protection of transformers, motors and feeders, and interrupting capacities of fuses and circuit breakers.
Examples of additional topics include:
• Electrician Trade Regulation
• Workers’ Compensation legislation
• Certification & Permit Regulation
• Occupational Health & Safety Act
• Apprenticeship Program Regulation
The Alberta Master Electrician's Program is the only required certification to be eligible to take out electrical permits in the Province of Alberta. A Master Electrician is a person who holds a Master Electrician Certificate of competency issued pursuant to the Safety Codes Act.
October 19-23,2020 (5 days intensive)
8am-4:30pm(Local AB Time).
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Please Click Here for more information about Master Electrician
- Students must purchase their own C22.1-18 Canadian Electrical Code, Part I (24th edition) .Click here to buy the book Here
- AB Government grant available here
- Course Fee: 1575+ (5%) GST (including books) plus $30 for shipment