Iron workers fabricate, construct and join scaffolding, structural steel buildings, bridges, ornamental ironwork and pre-cast structures.They erect structural steel components, reinforce steel, post tension tendons, install conveyors and robotic equipment, and sometimes perform reconstructive work on existing structures.Most iron-workers are employed by construction contractors, and are also employed in industries such as metal fabricating, oil and gas production, iron and steel production, electric utilities and rail transport.
Ironworker (Generalist) IP Red Seal Refresher Course
This Refresher Course help to prepare Iron workers to write the Inter-provincial (IP)/ Certificate of Qualification (TQ) examination. Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
|40 HOURS|| Candidate to call ATTI for more details|| 10:00 am-4:30 pm(1st day) 9:00 am-4:30 pm(Rest 5 days).|
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here