Insulators (heat and frost) work with insulating material to prevent or reduce the passage of heat, cold, vapor, moisture, sound or fire. They install, repair and maintain insulating materials used on systems and equipment as well as for walls, floors and ceilings of buildings. They may also lay out and fabricate parts on-site, or remove or seal off old insulation.
Insulator (Heat and Frost)
The term of Apprenticeship for an Insulator (Heat & Frost) is spread over 3 levels that includes on-the-job training and technical training. Out of these 3 levels, some levels of apprenticeship may or may not be challenge-able, depending on the province. We offer 40-hours refresher course to prepare for challenge level exam.
|40 Hours|| Course Material available || 9am-4:30pm.|
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here