Industrial mechanics (millwrights) work on industrial machinery and mechanical equipment and components. This equipment may include mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, fuel, lubrication, cooling, and exhaust systems. Some of the components they work on include pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, presses, generators, and pneumatic and hydraulic controls.
Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) IP Red Seal Refresher Course
This Refresher Course help to prepare Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) to write the Inter-provincial (IP)/ Certificate of Qualification (TQ) examination. Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
January 09-February20,2021 (6 Saturdays)
9:00 am-2:30 pm.
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here