Gasfitters – Class B install, inspect, repair and maintain gas lines and any gas-fired equipment up to and including 400,000 British Thermal Units (BTU). They also service, repair, remove and replace gas-fired equipment and components of gas-fired equipment.
Gasfitter-Class B (AB)
This Refresher course will help Gasfitters to prepare and write the Inter provincial (IP) / Certificate of Qualification (TQ) examination . Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
August 8-October 24,2020
9:00 am-4:30 pm .
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- AB Government grant available here