A Class FE (Full Entertainment) FSR certificate of qualification entitles the holder to perform temporary installation, maintenance, operation and testing of – feeders, branch circuits, and electrical equipment, used for the production of: trade shows, exhibits, displays, festivals, conventions, stage, theatre, carnivals, travelling shows, movie, and television locations, and film or video productions or similar venues, to a maximum of 400 amps, 750 volts, 3 phase power; and connect temporary power to an existing permanent installation.
FSR FE (Full Entertainment) Course
To become an FSR certified you are required to show evidence of having successfully completed a course in the application of electrical codes and standards required by the provincial safety manager and to pass a Technical Safety BC exam. This course qualifies as ‘recognized’ by the Technical Safety BC. This course is also excellent for those electricians, technologists or engineers that merely want to refresh their knowledge and update their skills to the latest edition of the code.
October 21-23,2020 (Wednesday-Friday)
9am-4:30pm (Local BC Time).
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here