Industrial electricians install, maintain, test, troubleshoot, service and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical controls. Their work includes equipment or components directly or indirectly exposed to electrical power such as motors, generators, pumps and lighting systems.
Electrical (Industrial) IP Red Seal Refersher Course
The term of Apprenticeship for an Electrician (Industrial) is four years (four 12-month periods) that includes on-the-job training and technical training. Out of these 4 levels, some levels of apprenticeship may or may not be challenge-able, depending on the province. We offer 40 hours Refresher Courses to prepare for challenge level exams.
July 18-August 22,2020 (5 Saturdays)
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here