A Class LO (low energy) FSR certificate of qualification entitles the holder to act as a Field Safety Representative (FSR), and perform regulated electrical work on electrical equipment that includes all wiring and equipment installed that is restricted to circuits that have the power supply limited in accordance with the requirements for Class 2 circuits, maximum 100 volt amperes. Despite the above, a dedicated branch circuit from an existing panel board or extension of an existing branch circuit wiring, rated at 15 ampere, 120 volt, to an outlet installed specifically for a Class 2 power supply shall also be acceptable.
FSR LO (low energy)
To become an FSR certified you are required to show evidence of having successfully completed a course in the application of electrical codes and standards required by the provincial safety manager and to pass a Technical Safety BC exam. This course qualifies as ‘recognized’ by the Technical Safety BC. This course is also excellent for those electricians, technologists or engineers that merely want to refresh their knowledge and update their skills to the latest edition of the code.
November 18-19,2020 (Wednesday-Thursday)
9am-4:30pm (Local BC Time).
- Language of instruction - English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI's cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here